Sunday, November 2, 2008

Our Halloween Festivities!

Yea for Halloween, and the numerous activities that come with it.....here is a review of the past few days and the Halloween good times that came with!

First we have pumpkin carving.....the kids did an awesome job this year, thanks to the help of their dad!

Next we had Jack's preschool Halloween party. So cute, the kids stood out on 12600 so. and waved to all the cars as they honked at them. Obviously he wasn't very excited to be in his costume or to pose for the picture taking.

And then the ward 'trunk or treat'.....good times, and Jack was actually excited to get back into his costume this time, and even wanted make-up on.

Then the school parade.....

A visit to grandma & grandpa's. Evan was a bit scared, to say the least, of Paige & Jack's make-up. He hid his eyes the entire time we were there, so funny, and sad.

And finally......trick or treating with cousin's Annie & Stone. And the Riverton fire dept. making a stop in front of our house to honk, run their sirens & lights, and jump out to give the kids candy....so nice, and the kids loved it!

6 comments:

Richelle said...

Oh the joy of Halloween!!! I think October must be your VERY favorite month with all your birthdays & parades. The kids looked great...glad you survived the month!

Kara said...

So many things in October! Bet you are glad that it's all over! The kids looked awesome! it's a little freaky looking at Paige in some of the pictures cause it looks real...like there are no legs but the bones!! Loved all the costumes, and glad Jack decided to be happy!

DJ and Gin Family said...

You're kids looked great! I like Paige's hair.
How fun that the fire dept came... I had them come to Tay's B-day party 2 years ago. All of the neighbors were gawking, wondering what had happened.
Well, Halloween may be over, but now we get Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Dave said...

Love the skeleton costumes. I have pajamas like those. Glow in the dark even.

Anonymous said...

You have such a cute family. I will always comment. I promise! You take beutiful pictures. I'm excited to catch on your life. I often wonder where your life took you, and how you have been.

Stephanie said...

Your kids look so awesome. I bet your glad the month is over!! And now off to the next big one Christmas!!