I am refusing to title this post 'Twilight', because I have read about 50,000 blogs with the picture of the movie, that title, and their take on the show. So I will just call mine 'girls night out', because that IS what it was. I will add that I loved the movie, I thought they did a wonderful job, and the characters were great. Some will have to grow on me, but what do you expect when 4 books later I already have a mental image of over 10 characters. It was a wonderful night with all the girls......and thanks to Luarie and Asialene for the fun 'after party'! These were the only pictures I got, we got to our seats right as the lights went out, so these were taken in a dark theatre, with a very bright flash, and probably with a lot of angry women....but I didn't care. So....there were actually 27 of us that went, and it was great!!

I stole these pictures from Asialene's blog.......they are from the awesome after party!






5 comments:
It was so much fun! I hope you don't mind that I stole your pictures ;-)
What a fun night!! your pictures are great. I know I know my blog sucks. I might surprise you and actually do a post
I'm jealous.... I saw it with all of my sister-in-laws. I bought a ticket before I knew that Asialene was organizing a group. Oh well. I'm glad you liked it... I had to laugh at a few spots.
ie .... Hold on spider monkey. Oh, and Edward wore too much lipstick.
Looks like fun. I was told I wouldn't understand the movie if I didn't read the books and well I didn't read the books so I probably won't watch the movie. But I heard it was good by some and not so good by others.
Sorry I couldn't come that night, I know you really missed me! I mean, what is a party without me?!? It looks like fun, you deserve nights like that!!!!
Post a Comment