Ok first of all there are no lines in November! Buck up for the five minute wait. Second of all I LOVE THE STORYBOOK CRUISE! I wanna hear NO dissing. It looked so cute decorated for Christmas! Next year we'll have to go for Miranda's birthday (because did you hear in 2009 on your birthday you get in free? I AM NOT LYING!) xo
Don't babies get in free anyway Karly? Love the commentary. I have been to Disneyland 5 times with the kids, and we have NEVER been on the Stupid Whale Ride. I think that you can tell that it's lame, so we have never bothered. Was it busy? We usually go in December, and it's pretty slow then. I can tell that you love your brother.
Caiser and I have been married for 14 years and blessed with 3 wonderful children. Paige is 10, Ellie 8, & Jack 4....they keep life entertaining! I have a wonderful husband who I love so very much, and children who make every day of my life enjoyable, well most days....who could ask for anything more!
6 comments:
Wow that was a lot of pictures. But I made it through them and I'm still jealous and now thinking I need to take my family to Disneyland!
I am so jealous! It looks like you guys had so much fun...next time I am gonna hide in your suitcase and tag along!
I love all of the pictures! I especially love the one of you waiting in line ;-) So glad you had a great time!
Ok first of all there are no lines in November! Buck up for the five minute wait. Second of all I LOVE THE STORYBOOK CRUISE! I wanna hear NO dissing. It looked so cute decorated for Christmas! Next year we'll have to go for Miranda's birthday (because did you hear in 2009 on your birthday you get in free? I AM NOT LYING!)
xo
Don't babies get in free anyway Karly?
Love the commentary. I have been to Disneyland 5 times with the kids, and we have NEVER been on the Stupid Whale Ride. I think that you can tell that it's lame, so we have never bothered. Was it busy? We usually go in December, and it's pretty slow then.
I can tell that you love your brother.
Cute pictures! too bad you went a week late, we could be been there together, maybe next time.
Post a Comment