Friday, November 14, 2008

The Happiest Place on Earth....Day 4!!

By day 4, can you still call it the happiest place on earth? I certainly don't think so, we were all Disney'd out by today! But we still made the most of it!

Waiting for our breakfast of Jamba Juice & Pretzels in Downtown Disney!

Jack's favorite ride.....the train! He couldn't stop smiling!

Toon Town!


Minnie's house!

Let me explain.....the entire trip, Paige & Ellie would hide under the beds, in either our room or my parents. So, my mom and I thought we would hide from my dad, however we couldn't stop laughing, and maybe some parts of our bodies didn't fit under as good as the girls did! And we didn't even scare my dad, more like shocked him!

Ellie & Paige got there faces painted earlier in the day, and before I was able to take a picture of how cute it was, we went on grizzly rapids. So this is what you get after water splashes over your head, paint drips down your face, and grandma tries to salvage it by cleaning up what she could. Also let me add, I do not enjoy getting wet, and was assured by my lover, dad, and children that they didn't get wet at all the previous times they went on this ride. They are liars! I was very very wet, so much that I had to change ALL of my clothes and put my hair in a wet bun for dinner! So I am giving myself mother of the year award for grinning and bearing it! Wish we had pictures, but were in a mad hurry to change and meet the fam for dinner. Now, after reading this post to Caiser, I got in trouble because I didn't nominate him for 'best father of the year', which he SO is!! Let me explain why.....I gave him crap the entire trip that he was a mean dad, because he would limit the food/crap/candy/churro/popcorn/ice cream intake the kids wanted. My dad agreed with me, and of course bought the kids whatever they wanted while giving Cais crap about it. I told Caiser my dad was the best dad ever growing up, and he should try and be a dad like that. From that moment on, he became the 'Funnest/Best Dad EVER', and when the girls begged to go on grizzly rapids this one last time, of course he said yes......therefore he thinks he deserves father of the year.

I do too.....

1 comment:

Karly said...

Can't wait until my kids are older... I bet it's way more fun that way!