Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Miss Ellie......the 'VIP'!

This week at school our Ellie is the VIP.....she made a very cute poster all about her likes and dislikes, with some pictures too. Today we went to school to eat lunch with her, one of the perks the VIP gets! Always fun to spend time with miss Ellie!

Ellie and her friend Audrey!

2 comments:

Anna said...

I LOVE your trees and I can't get over how HUGE Jack is! He reminds me of little Lincoln.... so big for his age. I love it. I hope all is going well... :-)

sarah said...

Hi Kristin,
How fun to have you find me on Facebook! Your kids are so cute!

We've got Grace (6) and Jimmy (2). You can read about their antics on my blog.

Nate still works long and crazy hours. We've got until June here in St. Louis and then 12 months for a fellowship in San Diego. Rumor has it after that he'll be done.