Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving!

This year our Thanksgiving was spent with my family, my gigantic family. My mom and her entire side of the family got together, at a church, for the festivities. Was very fun, and a big thanks to my aunt Becky and her family, who set up the church the day before with ping pong, basketball, and the WII. Great food, great company, and I am very thankful for all I have, especially this gigantic family of mine!


4 generations.....grandma, mom, me, and Paige!


5 comments:

Kara said...

Glad you finally put some pictures up of the festives!! Good times and good company!! Cute pictures of all of us at the tables!!

Richelle said...

Looks like fun! We both had smart families this year- using a church instead of trying to cram into a house. However, we didn't think of setting up the Wii...that would have been great!

Becky said...

Hey Collin said the reason you are sooo funny is that you read books, and then memorize it, and when the time is right you just say it. ha ha! You are fun, thanks for taking all the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Wow that is a big family. We used to do that but I was spoiled from living in Georgia and got to spend it with just my family. So this year it was just my little family and my mom.

Kristopher and Jessica said...

holy BIG family. I had no idea. Looks like you had a great time though!