Friday, November 14, 2008

The Happiest Place on Earth....Day 3!!

And on to day 3....I'm sick of the time it takes to watch a slide show w/no control over how fast you can go through the pics, so get ready for picture overload (but at least you can scroll through them as quickly as you'd like)........This day was spent at California Adventure, lots of fun, besides Jack and his unwillingness to take pictures, and his constant whining!

Of course my parents have to start each day of right......with a diet coke, and with our rooms connected, Ellie was in her glory every morning!

4 comments:

Kara said...

So much fun!! Love being with the good old fam! I need to come get all these pictures from you so i can do some posting myself! By the way thanks for taking pictures for me...I'll just snag from you and Alaina!

Richelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Richelle said...

Looks like a blast! Where is the picture of you after the rapids? I was so looking forward to seeing your happiness in that moment!!!

Stephanie said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun:) lots of cute pictures, I love the one of the WHOLE family.