Friday, November 28, 2008

Madagascar!

I do not like shopping, and I especially do not like shopping on Black Friday......so instead we packed up the fam and hit the movies! Phil, Alaina, and their boys joined us, and I must say....much funner than shopping with crazy, out of control, psycho people. The movie was very cute, and the popcorn & cherry coke was excellent!

3 comments:

Kara said...

Why can't my child sit like Preston!? Instead he would have been rolling down the stairs. Thanks for the invite though and I'm glad you all had fun!!!

DJ and Gin Family said...

Mmmmmm, Cherry Coke.
I'm jealous that you can all go and sit through a movie. Someday, someday!
I went shopping a little later in the day, and I about died when I saw all of the families shopping. Mom's and Dad's dragging around 5 little toddlers. Me, almost running over them with my cart. HELLO... one of you stay home with the dang kids. When I've made arrangements to leave my kids home, I don't want to be tripping over someone else's.
Anyway, peolpe bug!

Anonymous said...

I went shopping on Black Friday and it was insane. Don't think I will do that again. I like your idea a lot better