Ok, we are officially done with birthday parties.....2 for Jack, check check, 2 for Paige, check check.......spa treatment for me, not checked yet, but soon, I deserve it. So last night we did a little ice skating.....well I did a little ice skating with the girls, and my awesome brother in law Kurt joined while the other losers watched from the stands. No, they're not losers, just chickens.....but we love them all the same, and appreciate their love and support! Other than Ellie and I getting plowed over by a 12 year old, it was very fun. Paige is getting good, can skate all alone, and might join the Olympic team in 2014. Ellie just held on to my hand with a death grip and made me pull her, but I loved it. So fun to be with my girls on the ice & family in the stands!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I'm the only one in my family that can ice skate, so I never get to go. Bummer.
It looks like you guys had fun though.
How fun to find your blog, Kristen! I love facebook & blogs... so much easier & faster to keep in touch with each other. LOVE all the pictures on your blog! I am not as good at updating mine... but here it is in case you want to add it to your reader. www.racheljensen.net
Post a Comment