Friday, October 24, 2008

A Good Ole' Halloween Party!

Not much to say....the pictures say it all. After partying it up with Paige and her friends, my lover and I headed to the Mellen's for some food, laughter, and good times with friends! I do have to say I was surprised by everyone's enthusiasm to dress up, I thought for sure we would have some lamo's not in costume, but everyone stepped up to the plate and participated.

Our lovely hosts.....grandma & grandpa Mellen.

Gangsta wanna-be Mitch & his lady friend Tori.

Myself & my ROCK STAR lover!

Lucy & Desi Kotter.

Tim & Faith Nixon.

Pilot Asialene & her flight attendant Miss Davis.

Nacho & Sister Davenport.

Sassy pirate Laurie & her Skeletor Matt.

The Party Folk!

7 comments:

Karly said...

HILLARIOUS! I love it! Until we meet again next year.....

Heidi said...

Love the costumes! Thanks for updating your blog. Of course the week Jake and I stay up at the hospital nobody updates their blogs. Sweet costumes. You guys looked HOT!

Kara said...

Nice!! Totally rocked out!! Looks like fun!!

Asialene said...

Thanks for posting the pictures. I figured I could get some pictures from your blog, but that was really fast! You're so on top of things! Your costumes were great... and scary!

DJ and Gin Family said...

You and Caiser look pretty hot!! I like Caiser's nail polish, he should wear it all of the time. Dave's tights are pretty hot too though.

Tori said...

Wow! What a good looking bunch of people. I did not even know that you had posted this. Paige told me today. I am really glad because I need to steal some of the pictures. You and Caiser costumes were the best.

Ambur said...

I love the Costumes!! Looked liked you guys had a great time.