Monday, October 13, 2008

Oh Jack!

This is what happens when Jack has an accident and poops in his pull-ups, dad puts him in time out in the laundry room, and no nap! Don't mind the LARGE basket of whites....laundry, it's my never-ending battle!



And then he sleeps through the entire poop change....gotta love this kid!


He doesn't even look that big, at all! Geez, I'm potty training a 2 year old in a 6 year old's body!

5 comments:

Kara said...

Seriously!?? How do you sleep through your butt getting wiped!? Gotta love Jack!! He is so cute and looks so dang big! ...oh and how do you fall asleep in the position!?

DJ and Gin Family said...

Poor thing! That can't be comfortable. At least he was wearing a pull up, and not underwear, that would have just added to your laundry woes.

Stephanie said...

Oh, that is FUNNY! Don't you just love boys?!

Anna said...

I love this because my little Linc is so big too! He's only 20 months and in 2T and some 3 T clothes. I love how big Jack is... :-)

mIcHeLLe said...

ha! how funny is that! I would love to sleep and let others change my bumm too!!! I found your blog and it is just adorable! You have such a cute family.