Maybe my lover and I should stop letting the girls watch 'Top Model' with us, or possibly just Ellie. Last night the girls told us they had 'dolled' themselves up with make-up, clothing, and accessories. They each designed their own outfit, and here's what we got....
Sweet, innocent Paige...
And then, here comes trouble, better known as Ellie....
These next 2 shots, I told them I would count to 3 and they should strike a pose. Where does Ellie learn these poses? Caiser and I could not stop laughing!
Can 2 sisters be any more different??




9 comments:
HA HA I can't stop laughing!! i'm sure Ellie was digging the attention...and it's true where does she pick up those poses?? Probably her mother!!! Then there is sweet Paige who really does look so innocent...ha ha I'm going to have to show Kurt this post!! Too Funny!! Really could they be more different!?
So true....those pictures are so funny. Cute little Paige and Ellie going on 16,she is going to be boy trouble!!!!
Ellie is so SASSY. I love it. You may be in for a ride. Enjoy it while you can.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MOMMA! You guys are in BIG trouble!
These make me laugh so hard! Your girls are so cute!
Is there any question at all that Ellie is a mini Kristin!!! Love it!
This is such a cute post. I love that the girls personality screams from every picture!
That Ellie is a natural, you are gonna be in trouble! ya gotta love those two girls personalities! They couldn't be any more different could they!? So cute. (Tell Paige I love her little dress!)
I think Ellie takes after her momma! Watch out boys, I hope Caiser has a shotgun!
Post a Comment