You calm me down when I get heated and want to yell.
You are so tender hearted.
You have the cutest freckles.
You still kiss and hug me every night and every morning.
You want to hang out with me.
You are almost as tall as me.
You take care of your brother and sister.
You have a beautiful voice, and sing all the time.
You have a spirit about you that makes me want to be a better person.
You have always been wise and mature beyond your age.
You will always have a special place in my heart, you are my first baby!













8 comments:
I cannot believe how young you guys look in those pics!! HA HA now I have black mail on Caiser! HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAIGE! Have a wonderful day and a good year!
I hope you had a good day Paige! (TODAY) you have grown up so fast and you are as beautiful inside, as you are out! I love you!
Paige, you are so cute! I love all of the baby pictures. It has been so fun to be your teacher this year.
Wow! I can't believe how big she has gotten so fast! I remember the day you had her. I remember sluffing school to come hang out with you at the hospital...and of course Caiser getting mad at me for calling her "bid!" HA HA HA!! Happy Birthday Paigers!!! You are so beautiful and have such a sweetness about you!! I love you so much!!!
Where has time gone?? When we met Paige was 5...weird! Love the pictures...
Paige Happy Birthday!!! You are such a cute and sweet girl. I love the pictures.
What a cute baby!! Okay, she's been cute her whole life.
Happy Birthday Paige, Taylor had a blast at your party.
I cannot belive how fast time goes by, I'm so glad I've gotten to see little Paige grow up with Olivia they are truly so special. We are two very lucky mom's. Paige you are so sweet and we love you...hope you had a wonderful day
Post a Comment