Sunday, October 26, 2008

Jack's Birthday Party!

I was feeling silly today as I organized 20 more pictures to post for Jack's birthday party, because I have posted hundreds of photos over the past few days. But seeing that October is so eventful for us, with 2 birthday's and Halloween all within 6 days, I think it's ok to post all our family fun!

We celebrated Jack's birthday with our families and some tasty pizza on Saturday at Rock Creek Pizza. Good times and wonderful families.....thank you so much for your love and support! And again, happy birthday to my Jack!

4 comments:

Kara said...

So fun! Thanks for the invite. And can his smile get any cuter! I just love the boy!!

Annie said...

I love your crazy family!! Is that Phil doing a big nose. If it is that doesn't surprise me. Happy B-Day Jack!!

Becky said...

Happy Birthday Jack!! You are so big! I love you

Margetts Fam said...

Hey, whose that cool looking kid pulling the funny face in the picture? Oh yeah, just me (your brother) doing what I learned best from my sister. Happy Birthday Jack! Hope your faces will be as good as mine one day.