It's been a while.......my dad has 3 brothers, and so the 4 of them together are 'not so good' at getting the Margetts side together. Luckily us girls stepped up to the plate with my cousin Jill being in town, and had a fun lunch at Cafe Rio. Thanks to Kara for taking these pictures, and for putting up with me and my immaturity during the photo session! She had no idea I was jumping in all the pictures......I thought I was funny, she didn't!








4 comments:
I am laughing so hard right now! Those faces are the best, and better than those faces is that I know it bugged Kara so bad! I really cannot stop laughing!
Ha ha ha...you are quite IMMATURE! However I still love ya and have put up with your immaturity over the past years!!
You are such a freak
I love it!!
Post a Comment