Jack's birthday is this Saturday, turning 3 is a big deal, however, I wasn't ready for a full-fledged birthday party. My thoughts are, 3 is a bit young. And, my friend Karly decided the same for her son Drew, who turned 4 today. After putting our brains together, we decided to have a mini party, and where else to celebrate than the place we frequent at least once a week....
Chik-
fil-A! So first, a big thanks to Karly, who pretty much did everything, and I just showed up! And second, thanks to all of our GREAT friends for their support. Always good times at
Chik-
fil-A!
The Birthday Boys!


The guests!





And then it came time for pictures with friends, apparently Jack didn't think this was a good idea or fun at all!


Love Him!



3 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun! I think that is a great way to have a b-day party. No mess to clean up.
Oh cute! He has your same smile with the cute dimples!! Gotta love chick-fil-a
No,THANK YOU!! Such a good idea! I just got balloons. Not a deal! xoxoxo
Can't wait for next year and HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK!
Post a Comment