Friday, October 3, 2008

St.George....day 3!

Our last day here was spent doing much more of the same.....laziness! Then swimming, eating, and laying around some more. However, today was Kurt's birthday so we managed to do some special things for him.....

like pose for birthday pictures...

myself and my lover doing a special birthday dance.....

the Pizza Factory for dinner, with 59,000 other people, but we are so totally awesome and stood next to some people as they ate until we made them uncomfortable and they left, then we snagged their table (not really, well sorda)....

and finally, yummy birthday cake, made & decorated by Kara, and candles placed oh so beautifully by Paige & Ellie. Happy Birthday Kurt, hope we made your birthday special, cause we are so fun to be with!

4 comments:

Richelle said...

Glad you guys managed to have so much fun! I really wish I could have been there to witness the dancing :-)

Kara said...

It was quite the dancing! We enjoyed! Fun times with you guys down there, even with the psycho workers at Fiesta!! By the way...your music kind of makes me want to sleep!

DJ and Gin Family said...

Fun times! I like the pictures of the girls making funny faces... it cracks me up.
Next year you'll have to actually run the marathon. That would be fun. :)

Heidi said...

So did you know that my birthday is coming up? I am requesting a gift of the dancing... it looks AWESOME!!!