Friday, November 14, 2008

The Happiest Place on Earth....Day 5!!

Leaving the land of Disney for home....

What an amazing trip. Where else can you get..... quality family time, lots of laughing, great food, memories to last forever, tired/aching feet, crazy rides, weird people from all over the world, lines, crowds, hard hotel beds, whiny children, and soooooo much fun all in the same place?? You got it...Disneyland! Thanks mom and dad, you are amazing, wonderful, and my most favorite people! And you both get 'Mother/Father/Grandma/Grandpa of the Year' award!

We all love you!

The End....

7 comments:

Annie said...

Fun Fun Fun!! Love all the cute pictures. I wish my bros/sis had kids so we could all go. Looks like a lot of fun!!

Karly said...

Oh wow! The hat on Paige's head........

Stephanie said...

LOL I didn't know that was a hat until I read the comments, I thought it was the background. I had to go back for a double look!!

Tori said...

Wow! You took a lot of pictures and I am sure that this is not even half. You are a woman after my own heart. It looks like you guys had so much fun. We missed having you around. I just wanted to tell you that I LOVE
YOUR BLOG BACKGROUND!!!! Very cute.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a ton of fun. But I think after 5 days of Disneyland, home would be the Happiest Place on Earth

I'm Mindy. said...

Looks like a successfull trip. Way to much fun!!

DJ and Gin Family said...

Well, welcome home... glad you guys had fun.
Go Disneyland!!