Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Happiest Place on Earth....Day 1!!

We made it, we survived, I am here to blog another day......4 days in Disneyland, with 3 kids.....yippee! We actually had a blast......my wonderful parents treated us to a fun-filled family trip, and we made the most of it! I have over 250 pictures, so I thought I would brake it up by days.....This is the day we left, the morning it snowed here in lovely Utah, & took us almost 1 hour to get to the airport. But we made it and enjoyed 80 degree weather in lovely California.




This is our 'family tradition' when it comes to going to Disneyland, well a Margetts family tradition anyway. We always stop for lunch at TGI Friday's on our way to the hotel! Have done this ever since I was a little girl. I think Phil, Kara, & I appreciate and enjoy it more than our spouses and kids. But so what.....they can suck it up and make it their tradition too!

That's it, no more pics this day. By the time we checked in and got settled it was 4:00pm, and California Adventure closes at 6:00pm & Disney 8:00pm. So we left the camera, didn't see a need for pictures in the dark, and partied it up........til 8:00pm that is!

4 comments:

DJ and Gin Family said...

Um, will you ask your Mom if she can adopt me? That would be great!! My families idea of vacation is camping, and we split the bill. I do love to camp, but Disneyland would be good too.
Let me know what Mom says. :)

Stephanie said...

How fun!!! I'm jealous I LOVE Disneyland! Nathan hates it but I make him suck it up. :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like such a fun vacation. What amazing parents to take you all to Disneyland.

Melanie Palmer said...

Good Times. Glad you had fun. I still can't muster up the courage to take my kids to Disneyland. Maybe one day.