Saturday, October 25, 2008

My Baby Boy Turns 3 !!

My little guy turned 3 today! Can't believe it....there's just something about the youngest, and knowing he's the last of our little family, that makes me want him to slow down the aging process. Having said that, I am also so excited as he gets older, learns and grows, and is becoming a little man. He is such a joy to be around, and always has me laughing. With the girls at school all day, Jack and I spend a lot of quality time together, and I love it! He makes me so happy and I love him being my sidekick! So a big happy birthday to my Jack, who I love so very much, and here are just a few reasons why.....

I am the first person he comes to when he is sad, happy, hungry, tired, or mad.

I get the best 'loves' from him.

He doesn't stop talking.....ever!

He sings with me in the car.

When he wakes up I get to hold him.

When he wants to be held he says 'I wanna hold you'.

He is my shadow.

He could eat and drink all day, if I let him.

He has the biggest pouty lip when he cries.

When something seems crazy to him, he says 'Oh. my. gosh.' very slowly.

He points out every truck, train, and flag while we drive.

He loves me unconditionally!

7 comments:

Kara said...

Happy Birthday Jack!!! I can't believe he is already three...although he looks five! Gotta love him!! He makes me smile whenever I see him and his bright blue eyes. My favorite is the pout though! Again Happy Birthday Jack Attack!!

Karly said...

CUTE!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK! You are the best friend a guy could have!! LOVE, Drew

Sue Peebler said...

Wow. I can't believe how big he is. I think the last time I saw him, he was not even two. He sure is a handsome guy.

DJ and Gin Family said...

What a cutie! I can't believe how much he still looks the same. His baby pictures look just like a smaller Jack, I love it!
What a fun one to have as your last, you get to go out with a bang.

Richelle said...

I can't believe you can look THAT good AND happy after giving birth!!! Way to go!

As always, love Jack-- what a cutie! Don't blink, because before you know it, your sidekick will be in school all day and you'll be all alone!

Debbie ;-)

Ambur said...

Happy Birthday Jack!!! It seems not long ago he was born. Time has flown by. I hope someday I can blog as good as you Kristin! You are Awesome at it.

tammy said...

Happy Birthday jack.... You are Mr.good looking you so much remind me of my garret, and you were born on corys birthday.I will always remember. Happy 3rd Birthday! Luv you aunt tammy