Today was miss Paige's birthday party with her friends! Not her official birthday yet (the 28th), just starting the partying early. Oh how I love 12 little girls running around the house. It was actually a lot of fun & I hope they had a good time too! Paige decided she wanted to do 'a day at the spa'....so our family room was transformed into 'The Hogan Salon', with manicures, pedicures, hair treatments, and a smoothie bar with strawberry margaritas or an orange julius! I would have been lost without help from my aunt Becky, sister in law Alaina, good friend Andrea, cousin Kaylie, and miss Ellie who ran around helping wherever she was needed......a big shout out to you all, THANK YOU so very much!
The Birthday Girl!

The Hired Help!




The girls looking pretty with hair and nails done!






And it makes it all SO worth it when Paige gives me the biggest hugs and kisses at the end of the night and tells me.....'mom, thanks so much for such a fun party'! Love her!

3 comments:
How fun! So sorry I couldn't be there to help. I would have much rather been there then at the hospital! Looks like tons of fun and their hair looks very cute!
Happy Birthday to Paige!Brooke had a blast at the party-- what a fun idea! Wish I knew that no invitation was needed...I would have come and got my hair done too!!!
Paige, Happy Birthday!wow... you are growing up and you are so pretty. luv aunt tammy
Post a Comment