Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Paige's Last Day of School!

Today was Paige's last day of 2nd grade! Paige, too, has learned so much this year, and continues to make us so proud! She is such a smart girl, and never puts up a fight about homework or reading, in fact, she loves to read. Here we come 3rd grade (and hopefully we get Mrs.Easton)!

1st day of 2nd grade!

Last day of 2nd grade!

Wow! I don't even know where to start with all the changes! My baby girl looks all grown up, it seems like she jumped from a little girl to a young lady...... slow down!

3 comments:

DJ and Gin Family said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!!
I always forget to take pictures on the last day... I know, I'm a slacker Mom.
Isn't it crazy how fast they change? It's so sad when they lose the cute baby roundness to their faces.

Richelle said...

I, too, don't think I've ever taken pictures on the LAST day of school! That's a fun thing to do so that you can compare the changes though...gotta love all of the missing teeth!! Very cute pics--as always :-)

Kara said...

Wow! I can't believe the change!! Holy Crap!! I remember coming to visit you in the hospital! It's so crazy how fast time goes!! She does look like she went from a little girl to a tweener! he he he