Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Toilets are Scary!

Jack is starting pre-school in September, I know, he's only 2, but my aunt Becky works at the pre-school, and I think it will be great for Jack to play with other kids & not just his mom. I also think it will be great for me to have some 'Alone' time for a couple hours. So, I've got to get this kid potty trained! We've been lazy about it, and trying to talk to him or reading books about it is not working. He cries and tells us the toilet is 'scary'. We even went to Target and picked out his own 'Dora' toilet seat. Nothing is working to make this kid want to even try, so we decided to just throw him on the toilet and see what happens. This is what we got......He will probably kill me one day when he sees this picture, but I don't care at all! It's just too funny!

2 comments:

Kara said...

Ok I really can't stop laughing. Jack looks like he's traumatized. Poor kid....i can't get over the lip, never really figured who he got that from. Seriously though, that is a CLASSIC picture. I might need one just to give me a good laugh every day! Good luck with the potty training! ha ha ha

Becky said...

Well he does have a mind of his own. Tell him I have a special treat for him, if he is potty trained before pre-school! oh man are we (teachers) in for it???