Saturday, July 26, 2008

Mama Mia!

A bunch of girlfriends and I went to the movie Mama Mia Wednesday night, and we were not disappointed at all!! This movie was wonderful! I saw the Play in Las Vegas about 5 years ago, and loved it, but I have to say I think I like the movie better! There's only so much you can do on a stage, and where this movie was filmed is beautiful! Go see this movie if you haven't yet, it is awesome! I took Paige & Ellie to see it on Friday, and I liked it even better the second time! They can't stop singing and want to know when it comes out on video! Again..... a must see!

1 comment:

Melanie Palmer said...

During the movie when "Super Trouper" came on, I had serious flash backs to St. George where 10 of us girls sang this over and over and choreographed a dance. I was the only one that couldn't dance, but hey, I could sing...Supp-papa Troupp-papa...We were SO cool...well still are...and Abba still rocks.