Tuesday, July 29, 2008

1st grade....here comes Ellie!

And off to 1st grade she goes! Ellie is not one to be scared or nervous with new adventures, but usually irritated or put out.....not today, she was anxious and excited to go, which made me the feel the same! So we did it all over again, not the pancake breakfast, but Trix cereal was just as good.

Then pictures, and more pictures, and then off to the school for final pictures! I can't believe she's in school all day, crazy, but exciting! She's been so fun to have at home with me & Jack, and I will miss her, but I'm excited for this year of school and all that she will be learning!



Waiting for the bus!

Ellie and her teacher Mrs.Saunders!

5 comments:

Karly said...

Oh Man! I am getting nervous sending Drew to preschool... let alone freaking Elementary School! Good job you did it with no tears! I love that you follow the bus to school!

DJ and Gin Family said...

Her hair is so darn cute all of the time! Also, where did you get her darling capri's?

What will you and Jack do all day now? Better yet, what will you do when Jack starts preschool?

Anna said...

I love the posts. Your girls look so big! And you're quite the little photographer...the pictures are great!

Kara said...

Love the pictures and I really like Ellie's hair like that. Cute outfit, mom loves the shoes!! We think they both look so cute!!

Dave said...

Ellie is hot! I love the the Elvis tune. Have you heard Michael Buble sing it? It's good. Way better than Willie Nelson or the Pet Shop Boys. Sorry for the lack of comments. I am a homo.