I've been meaning to put these pictures on my blog since they were taken back in June. Heidi asked to use Ellie as her model for some pictures to use for her new photography blog, & these are what we got.
Check out http://www.heidilynnphotography.blogspot.com/ to see her awesome talent. Thanks Heidi for making her look so great & letting her act like a model, she is going to be trouble!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
Those are so stinkin' cute!!
I LOVE them! I keep saying this, but I need to have Heidi take some of my girls, she does an awesome job. Of course it helps when the picture is of someone as cute as Ellie!
dang cute. I want her to marry my son!
Love Love Love the pictures!! They are so dang cute. I could just look at them all day. I especially love the one on the tracks. So cute!
Adorable!! Ellie is such a cute girl. She looks so grown up to me. It blows me away...Way too cute.
I have to agree...WAY cute! Heidi does such a great job, and her model isn't so bad either! How cute is Ellie? You're right about trouble coming, so enjoy it now before it all starts ;-)
Post a Comment