Monday, July 28, 2008

3rd grade... here comes Paige!!

It seems like school just got out, oh it did 3 weeks ago, and now here we go again. Today was Paige's first day of 3rd grade, and she was excited to go. We started the morning off with yummy pancakes, made by dad.


Then a lot of pictures, thanks to mom! I just can't help it, she looks so grown up to me & I want her to stay my little girl! But I know she can't be little forever, so I have to document with as many pictures as possible, so I always remember!

Next, we went to the bus stop, and then followed her to the school for some more pictures (at her request). We changed tracks this year, but she was pleasantly surprised to find her good friend Morgan had too, and they are in the same class. Where has the time gone?? 3rd grade....wow!

Paige and one of her teachers, Mrs. Easton, I hope she's a good teacher (ha ha)!

Then this afternoon Ellie was able to go meet her 1st grade teacher, Mrs. Saunders. Should be a fun filled year for Ellie, with lots of new treats for her.... school lunch, homework, and a longer day, no more 3 hour kindergarten. Her first day is tomorrow, and then its just me & Jack!

8 comments:

Kara said...

Wow...they are growing up. Before you know it Jack will be headed to kindergarten. The girls looks so cute! You always have them dressed to a T and their hair always so cute! Glad everything went good for the first day for Paige. Good luck tomorrow Ellie!

Tori said...

Very cute pictures. Paige was so great today. I am so glad to have her in my class. Thanks for being such a good mom and having such well behaved children.

I'm Mindy. said...

Yeah...school time. Your girls are so darn cute. I hope they have a great time. It is all so exciting!

Karly said...

DANG CUTE!

Stephanie said...

It's sad how fast time goes by. your kids are so dang cute. At least they'll still let you take pics. Josh always says to me, "oh not another picture."

Becky said...

The Girls look beautiful! I love you Paige and Ellie!!!

Becky said...

AND...My sweet Jack.

DJ and Gin Family said...

Can you believe that your "baby" is in in 3rd grade? I don't know about you, but it sure makes me feel old!!
She looks so darling. I'm jealous that she gets to have Tori for her teacher... Taylor would LOVE that!
Also, Tay has been begging to play with Paige, but my Mom was out of town for over a week,so we have been shuttling up to Holladay to help take care of my Grandma. I'll have to call you soon.