This 4th of July, we partied with my family up at my parents home in Midway. We started our 4
th of July celebrations early because the whole family was able to be together on the 3rd. We all went swimming, had some lunch, napped the kids and then headed for Park City to do some Alpine Coaster riding. Here are some cute pictures of each family before we left.




Two weeks ago when Caiser & I and the kids did the coaster, we walked right on. . . . not the case this time. We waited about an hour in the heat of the day to get on, luckily the boys running the coaster were very nice and let us do the 'Disneyland baby swap'. Mom & dad went to the front of the line when the rest of us were done riding (and we swapped the babies). Of course dipping dots for everyone when we were done, and the ghetto rides too!

We returned to Midway and had a birthday BBQ dinner to celebrate dad's birthday, which was great, and then we did our own fireworks out front. Alaina was party planner this weekend, she bought 'Mall Madness' for the girls, 4th of July hats for the kids to decorate, and yummy treats for all. Thanks Alaina!







Friday. . . . Kurt, Kara, & Ethan left to go boating with Kurt's family, so the rest of us hit the pool again, this time with 'a lot' of people. We're not used to this when we swim at mom & dads, but we had fun, and boy was it hot!





After a nice afternoon of relaxing, Phil & Alaina left for a BBQ with her family, so our family and grandma & grandpa went to dinner in P.C at Loco Lizard, of course hit Rocky Mountain Chocolate, and then the park. The best part of the night was the awesome firework show put on by Midway, and to be able to watch them from the back yard. Jack kept us all informed of the color of each firework! It was a wonderful 4th of July!





Saturday the rest of us headed home, always fun to get away, and always fun to be back home!
8 comments:
Fun weekend! I love all your pics! Way to remember your camera
OK so I started a blog. I've been playing around with it for 5 days straight(if you notice it's 1am right now). I've figured some stuff out, but still have a lot of questions. So I might be calling you. Looks like you had a fun weekend!
I love your blog! It looks so good. The pictures are great. I can't believe the changes that Paige made in second grade, she does not even look like the same girl. I am excited to have her in my class next year. We are going to have so much fun!
I was wondering.... do you think that your parents would like to adopt a new daughter, and 3 new grandaughters? You guys always have so much fun! My family is lame most of the time!
It looks like you guys had a blast, and I love the cute pics.
OK- so those pictures look great, and it looks like you had a blast, but I can't SEE what you wrote! Is it just my computer, or is the wording light yellow?
It was a fun weekend, I need to be a cooler aunt like Alaina and bring fun things! :) thanks for all the pictures! I loved the coaster, so good call.
Looks like alot of fun. I am glad Kara told you about the "hick town" fireworks! You would love it. It keeps everyone on their toes...no such things as relaxin' watching the fireworks. If you relax your blanket will catch on fire! Anyways~ I love the pics. Tell everyone "hi" for us!
Beautiful picture. You are gorgeous!!
Post a Comment