We then continued with the festivities by having a dinner BBQ at our house with friends in the ward! Caiser and I bought a night of serenading by Bishop Eggett at our ward auction earlier this year, and we cashed in tonight. We were lucky to have purchased this, because he sings beautifully, and he and his wife were a wonderful addition to the party!
Then we hit the street for some awesome 'white trash' fireworks, as we like to call them. I thought they were great, but the boys all decided next year they're making a drive to Wyoming for some 'good stuff'! But we were all pleasantly surprised by the good folk of Riverton, who were launching some illegals of their own all over, so we sat and watched those too! And of course, Chelsea was the hit of the night for the kids with her glow bracelets, thanks Chels! A lovely 24th of July I might say, filled with . . . . . good food, family, friends, and fun!




3 comments:
wow...you too had the marathon weekend. Looks like alot of fun. I too LOVED Mamma Mia. It was fabulous. I was surprised to see a picture of my old pal Tori on you blog. Isnt she great!
Me picture crazy....look at you chica...plus I'm just wanting to follow in the footsteps of the Hogans. Thanks for fun times, sorry we missed the Bee's game, dang basement. Love the freakin pyramid. Mom told me about it, but the picture says it all. I love it, Paige's face is awesome.
Man I wish I was one of your friends!
Post a Comment