I just read this on my sisters blog, and it was so fun to do, so I thought I would see what kind of impression I have left on all you stalkers/friends out there. Please play along!
The Memory Post Game!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember! If we're only blogging friends, write about a post that is the most memorable for you.
2. Next, if you feel so inclined, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll be sure to write one about you...!
3. If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. ☺ And please do this on your page, too, so we can all share in the fun times together. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




18 comments:
What memories do I have of my big sister. I'm not really sure where to begin...the trip to your college dorm, not being able to sleep on the trundle on Christmas, or all the "double dare" games we played downstairs. :) One thing I always remember about you are the little letters I've always gotten from you. Ones that were sent to me at Brighton Camp when i was 12 to the one you gave me a couple of days before I got married. You've always been a caring sister and always there for me. I'd have to say that one of my favorite recent memories was while i was in Labor with Ethan. The dancing you performed was beyond anything i could have dreamed of. At least it got the nurses wondering what in the heck was going on in the room. Thanks for the sweet entertainment...there is never a dull moment of you.
First of all, I love how funny you are!! You can always crack me up. It seems to me that alot of women act a certain way because they think that they have to. You are who you are, and you don't pretend... I find that so refreshing! I love how you can joke about anything. It's been fun being in a calling with you... Thanks!!
Hmm, I am sitting here thinking of memories. I have a lot, I was at your house a lot when I was little.
I have two that really stick out. I remember when Grandma and Grandpa would take us "older cousins" to cherry hills. We were always so excited every year. Riding in the hot camper, looking out the window and calling cars. We used to go down the river rapid slide and the 4 of us would connect are tubes. We thought we were cool, and we still are. (For some odd reason can remember you shaving your arm pits in the camper when we first got there).ha ha. The other memory, You were 15, your mom was mad at you because your room wasn't clean. I remember you cleaning your room, you were so mad. You said when you can drive you'll come and get me and we'll just leave. I have a lot of great memories of us when we were kids!!
Oh where to begin. Should I start in 4th grade with Mr. T? Nah, let’s skip ahead to High School. I loved how our boyfriends always had to be friends, and then when you broke up with yours, I had to break up with mine. I enjoyed countless nights at The Training Table. Lots of St. George trips…even the one where you know who had “inspiration” that lead him right to the temple. Yea, that'd hard to find in a small town. I remember introducing you to Caiser on our blind date and the first thing you said was “wow, he’s hot”, and then 10 months later we went through the temple for your endowments and wedding. Oh and I’ll never forget the 1,999 people that came through your wedding line. Could you know more people?! And now here we are, all grown-up (sorta) with kids and everything. Fun game, I’m gonna do it too!
Pink Bracelets forever!
Oh and swimming!!!
OH AND Walmart pedicures!
Well, I was all ready to leave a comment until I read the third requirement... so sorry sucka!
PS..I'm calling you next week for sure to have lunch!
I remember laughing super hard when you told the story about the lizard (or some animal) Caiser bought and put in Jack's room---the horrible smell that he told you "doesn't go away". Also, the story about you having a rough day with the kids and deciding you "didn't even like them" and that they can't go to Hawaii with you... Caiser sitting at the end of the bathtub feeling so bad that he said "you can have anything you want" (just what you didn't want to hear). haha :) I miss your funny stories!
That's funny you mentioned that picture. When I was thinking of memories, I thought of that picture also. I just remembered something else. I remember you and Phil would make me watch poltergeist down stairs. I was scared to go to the bathroom down stairs because I thought I would look in the mirror and that scary guy would be there.
I'm not doing this thing on my blog, but I guess I'll comment on yours! Lots of fun memories with you...hmmmmm... maybe singing Bon Jovi in the car, or losing a crown in my salt water taffy and you making fun of me? There are just too many things to list!
How about buying the cutest earing EVER together? That was a lot!
I remember that time you wrote a comment on my blog and accused me of hating Utah. But I really remember going on the cruise with you and your dorky husband and I thought you were Kara's super cool older sister (little did I know). Everytime you came over to your parents house I was like, "Alright. Krisitn is here. I wonder what funny stuff she is going to talk about this time." I thought you were super cool and funny. Oh ya, and I think it was you that answered the phone when my dad called and he was acting like a total dork b/c he thought it was Kara. lol
My favorite memories are hearing how you are such a great sister to Kara. I have always been jealous. If I could have a sister...she would be just like you. To have someone that is always there for you is priceless...Just like you! I am just glad that we too have become family..(in a round about way).
There are so many memories I don't know where to start. One memory is from our dance classes at Local Motion. I remember us not wanting to do technique across the floor so we hid out in the hall way until she caught on and while she was getting mad at us all we could do is laugh. Or the time at college when we were sitting in our 7a.m. class and a girl walked in late and ran right into the wall and fell down and again all we could do is laugh until we cried. One of the most funniest or embarrassing is the time at USU we went running at the cemetery and we found a baseball USU hat, took it home, washed it, and actually wore it. We have had many great...FUNNY memories! Thanks!
Sara =)
I remember I had just ripped the crotch out of my shorts playing badminton. Then we shared a brownie. Thanks for the memories Kristin.
You reminded me of some other things...like driving past our old houses, getting sno-cones and sitting in the Peterson's parking lot, hmmmm... and swimming races, handstand contests and flips in the pool! Your swimming skills are stellar! Good times ;-) Feel free to do this on my blog, even though I'm not participating!You know, it's a good thing we didn't go to highschool together because I wouldn't remember any of it!
Memories!! Obviously, I am going to have to say it is that you and I are so awesome and we made out with the same guy!!
Alright, Kris! I don't really have a lot of childhood memories that don't involve you so here goes...
*skipping Sunday School to go to Grandma Audrey's for some Dr. Pepper, chips and some kind of candy (and usually trying to straighten all of the pictures on the wall of the grandkids )
*Riding in the back of the station wagon on our way home from kindergarten and pretending we were going backwards.
*Ritz crackers, squeeze cheese and pepperoni: the only appetizer someone needs at a birthday party.
*Thinking how nice you were to stay in during recess when I broke my leg in 3rd grade, but realizing later that you just wanted to play with my crutches the whole time.
*Getting our own 2 liter bottles of soda and big bags of chips and eating the whole thing (hmmm, why do I have a weight problem?)
*Making up a dance to "shout" for extra credit in gym and Mrs. Evans thinking we were so cool...which we were and ARE!
*Teaching a dance for Terri Gordan at Majestic Elementary just to get out of going to 7th period and making up the dance on the way over to the school. 5,6,7,8
*Getting ready for school and having you and your mom honking outside to tell me that we both made DC.
*Making up a dance in the TV room to "Parents just don't understand" and performing it for your Mom.
*Cheating in History (what? I don't know what your talking about)
*Too much Training Table, but I still crave cheese fries.
*Bringing me over flowers and a big canister of formula after I had Hailey and needed someone to tell me it was alright!
*Making up our "own code" in middle school so we could send secret notes.
*Making you look like you had a black eye and telling your Mom that you got in a fight with Annie.
Seriously, I could go on forever, but this is already too long.
Oh, yeah...making up jokes the night before we left for Disneyland.
Kristin: "why doesn't Lisa jump on the trampoline?" "Because she doesn't want black eyes".
Sadly, it took me a little while to understand that one!
I'm so glad that I have so many great memories of you throughout my life! Love ya Kris! :)
Well I have way to many to write. I probably have seen you go through everything! When you were little going to St. George and Wendover. Tending every weekend, and doing your hair so tight you looked chinese! Hitting the "HORSE" in my car!!! lots of lunch dates. When Paige was born...LOOK AT HER DIMPLES!!! not caring that you were hurting. All the girl trips, laughing til we pee our pants. The parades, when your mom and I almost hit that guy!!! When you were falling in love with Ciaser! All the beautiful babies. laughing so hard when you were tubing, I couldn't tell Bryan to stop, and that you weren't kidding you had had enough! And many more I am looking forward to! Love ya
Post a Comment