I was surprised to go through my photos and discover I haven't taken very many pictures of us at the pool this summer. I am surprised because as I think back, I believe we've been to the pool at least 3 times a week. It's just a pain in the butt to take the camera out every time we swim. So here are a few fun pics of the kids with grandma from last week.


And Ellie listening to her Ipod and snoozing after we swim!
And last, but certainly not least, the boys playing badminton (thinking they are oh so cool). Love the outfit Mitch! Dave, love your new racket holder in your shorts! Next Sunday, its us girls playing and the boys get to watch all the kids, right ladies?!



3 comments:
What fun summer memories! Sounds like you guys are taking advantage of such great weather.
Guess I am not cool enough to be invited
PLEASE! Why did you have to post that picture of Mitch? I am so embarrassed!
Post a Comment