Caiser and I have been married for 14 years and blessed with 3 wonderful children. Paige is 10, Ellie 8, & Jack 4....they keep life entertaining! I have a wonderful husband who I love so very much, and children who make every day of my life enjoyable, well most days....who could ask for anything more!
5 comments:
Just your kids! I have to BEG Drew to get in and then bribe him!
We have that same tile in our bathroom!!! My kids love to tubby and everytime one of us showers, they think they have to as well.
Way cute pictures. My Ellie loves the tub also. I don't think that we have used her tub in six months.
Very cute pics- as always! However, my kids don't bathe with goggles...I guess that brings bathing to a whole new level!!!
Those goggles are hilarious!
You should blow those pictures up for a good laugh.
Post a Comment