The awesome Bus!!
Thursday, May 29, 2008
2nd Grade Field Trip!
Today I was sooooo lucky to be able to join the 2nd grade on their awesome field trip. We were able to visit 3 amazing stores at Jordan Landing, how lucky were we to visit such an awesome Utah landmark? And then we ate lunch at the WJ park. I would first like to say that I loved being with Paige today! She is such a good girl, so sweet and kind to everyone, and today was especially fun to be with just her (no jack or ellie)! Having said that, I do not enjoy the bus, stinky kids, 90 kids all in the same place w/me, or eating lunch at the park when the temperature is 50 degrees, oh and did I say stinky kids! Other than that, the freakin Jordan Landing field trip was great! Sign me up every year!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Wow, impressive. To think, without the school system, these kids would've never seen such amazing places...You're a good sport!
Looks like you figured out the background thingie too. Looks very cute!
That sounds like the coolest field trip ever! I'm really excited that you got the excitement of riding on the bus with everyone. Since you had so much fun, I'll make a note to have you take my kids when they are old enough.
Oh and that smell....I call it the "outside smell" every elementary smells like it. Ethan might have to bath every day when he gets home! Yuck!! But from talking to you,...the smell you smelled, well....not much you can do about that. ha ha ha
That's too funny!! Just wait until Jack is older and brings his stinky friends around! I was in cub scouts in my last 2 wards, and about died from the stench. My sister in Oregon just went on a field trip with her 4th grader. She's pregnant, and said that the BO was almost unbearable. Can't wait for that.
That is honestly the funniest thing I have heard...And I could totally picture you saying every word! You have to admit, Jordan Landing is just spectacular!
Post a Comment