Monday, May 19, 2008

Fun Family Getaway!

I always have good intentions of taking 'so many' pictures, but I fail! I just forget to take the camera every where we go . . . . so these are our pictures from our St.George trip. You will notice all of the pictures are in the condo. We were outside enjoying the sun most of our trip, however, without the camera!








8 comments:

Karly said...

You're all soooooooo tan! I am jealous! I cannot wait to go THIS WEEKEND!!!

Kara said...

Looks like fun!! I'm just glad you were smart enough to park on the other side of Golden Swirl!! No paint thinner thrown on your car!! Glad you got your fix of Pancho & Lefty's....and i'm really excited you went down our hill, i totally would have been screaming with you!Very cute pictures!! Did Paige cut her hair!?

I'm Mindy. said...

So cute. Lookds like you had a great time.

Kara did get me in on the blogging. She is so persuasive. I love it though!!

Ambur said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time as a family. We need to go a trip soon together. When does your kids get out of school?

Davis Smith said...

Glad you all had fun! Is it everyone in Utah or just our neighborhood that is always going down to St. George? I need to convince Davis to take our family down - sounds like everyone always has a great time there.

DJ and Gin Family said...

I hear you on the camera thing... I do the same thing! Luckily, Taylor got a camera, so she's usually pretty good about taking pics! I'm glad you had fun!

Tori said...

Time for a new post! That is so LAST WEEK. BTW when are we going to go to Jason's Deli? It is also the Nordstrom 1/2 yearly sale!!!!! While we are in that area?

Heidi said...

Ellie-
Your teeth!!! I don't think I have ever seen that full smile and they are beautiful! I think you look cute smiling both ways! I don't care what your dad says...