Wednesday, May 14, 2008

St.George here we come!

We left for St.George yesterday for some warm weather! I know it is getting warmer in Riverton, but not warm enough for me! So this is us on the road.....always good times in the mini van! What would we do without DVD players in our vehicles?



4 comments:

Kara said...

Seriously, have you checked out Jack in that picture!! The kid has some issues. Have so much fun down there! Swim lots and get a nice tan!! Got to love the George!!!

DJ and Gin Family said...

Okay, you guys were already all tan. You are making the rest of us look even more pasty. I guess Jack hasn't gotten any color yet, so I'll let this one slide.
Also, I noticed that you have 2 extra seats.... I don't mind squishing in next to a car seat, I'll even bring my own headphones.

Rick Meyers said...

Good thing you blogged to the world your house is vacant for the week. I'm going over and putting one of Caiser's Tiger stripped thongs on and lay in your bed.Oh ya, why does your blog theme song say "You take it the bum baby" ??? That's all I keep hearing.

Amy said...

Whatever happened to laying the seats down and letting your kids fly around the car? Those were the good old days!
I have some pretty good memories with you down in St. George! Do you remember when a boy asked us where we were from and I told him "Utah". It was like a whole new country to me! And I am your smartest friend! Have so much fun!