Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day - (Indoors)!

I can only start this post by saying. . . Utah freakin sucks! Will we have a spring? Will summer ever come? Will the rain and snow ever go away? We have friends who tell us Sacramento is the place to live (you know who you are), after this fun winter, I'm starting to believe!

Ok, now that I've got that out of the way, we had a fun filled Memorial Day (indoors)! Started with some bowling (indoors), lunch with grandma & grandpa (indoors), & then a fun bbq (indoors) with our friends/neighbors! Besides the few times we had to run from the car to our destinations in the pouring rain, it was a great day!

Paige & Ellie bowled great, almost hit 100 each!

Caiser & I should join a league, we're THAT good! We challenge any couple out there, anytime!
.
Jack was our "Keeper of the Bowling Balls". Not a single ball could be thrown before passing under the watchful eye of Jack.

Grandma & Grandpa stopped by to take in the festivities! They were great cheerleaders!

4 comments:

Kara said...

Yeah Utah pretty much sucks! What do you do? Sounds like fun, and Kurt and I would take you and Cais on any day! Actually Paige and Ellie might be able to beat Kurt. Love that Jack was the guard, sounds just like him!!

Richelle said...

Try living in Canada, and then you won't complain about Utah!!!

Very cute pictures...you are the "picture-taker extraordinaire!"
AND...your lip gloss is PERFECT in every picture!It's amazing :-)

We'll take you in bowling. I bowl near 300 every game and I have a mean spin... Bring it on girlfriend!!!

WORD

I'm Mindy. said...

Couldnt agree with you more on this weather...But hey...you sure took advantage of a holiday! Nice bowling!!

DJ and Gin Family said...

Will Paige and Ellie be up for a challenge? I never learned the proper way to bowl, so it's pretty funny. I put a back spin on the ball so it rolls kind of slow. I usually either get a strike, or full gutter. But hey, tell the girls it's Go time!!