Sunday, May 11, 2008

Jack's pink hair!

I came home the other night to find my son with pink hair. Of course the girls are always wanting to color his hair with their 'girl crush', but we don't let them. This didn't stop Jack from finding the hair color himself, hiding behind the couch, and giving himself some cute pink hair.

4 comments:

Kara said...

Awesome! Got to love Jack!! He wouldn't be him if he didn't do crazy things like this!! Give him a "buh bye" for me!! I love the smiles!!

Richelle said...

How can you NOT love that face?? What a cutie...glad Caiser thought to grab the camera!

Karly said...

I LOVE PINK HAIR!

DJ and Gin Family said...

How funny! That Jack cracks me up! I just hope that he didn't paint anything else in the process! We have had a few lipgloss incidents at our house.