Saturday, May 31, 2008

Hot Tubbing!

Tonight my mom and dad had the family over for a BBQ and some swimming, however when we arrived the pool was FREEZING! The heater must have been accidentally turned down when the pool was serviced earlier in the week. So we made the best of it, and BBQ'd, and then spent some quality time in the hot tub!

This is my cool brother, who has mental problems & is a total idiot! And this is his normal pose for any picture we take. The sad thing is, me posting this picture won't even embarrass him, he'll think its cool! How I ever survived 18 years at home with him, I'll never know!

4 comments:

Amy said...

This is sad, but when I saw the picture of Phil, I thought, "he looks just like Sherm"! He's a goof ball just like your Dad!

Kara said...

Wow! I don't know if i really want to claim him as my brother!! Good thing that the two of us are normal, well ok, just me! You are little retarded, 352 days in the year!! ha ha ha!

DJ and Gin Family said...

You have a retarded brother too? I have 2, and 4 retarded sisters... don't get me started on the in-laws! I hope that his shirt says PITCH, it looks like something else from a distance.

Ashlee said...

Yeah - that's the Phil we all know and love. What a dork! Just found your blog while I was blog hopping. Fun to see your family. We need to get Alaina going.