Monday, June 9, 2008

Our week!

The past week seemed crazy/busy, & I felt like I was constantly on the go. . . . however, after reviewing my pictures, either it really wasn't that busy at all, or I don't take the camera with me as much as I should! Anyway, here are a few fun pics that I did take from the past week.
The kids before church!

Paige helping me babysit Crew, she's a natural, he fell asleep as soon as she held him!

The 'Hogan Invitational' (a golf tournament Caiser hosts every year) was Monday June 2nd, so my mom, sister, sister-in-law, and all our kids hung out while the boys golfed.

More soccer for Paige. . . . well, pictures of the coolest fans anyway!

What I didn't take pictures of was the 3 times we ate at the new Chik-fil-A, the 3 visits to the new Wal-Mart, the awesome weather (does the sun know where Utah is?), and finally Caiser and I seeing the freakin stupidest movie I've ever seen "You don't mess with the Zohan" ( I normally say 'wait for video' but I'm not even going to say that! Just skip this one all together!). All together, a pretty fun-filled week, besides the clothing problems of one day pants and jackets, the next shorts and flip flops......hopefully we can put our winter coats away soon! It is June, right?

4 comments:

Ambur said...

We need to get together soon. I will call you.

Kara said...

fun week! Wish you were better at taking your camera. J/k. Thanks for having us over during the H.I. it was lots of fun! Love ya!

Tori said...

that is such a cute picture of paige and crew

DJ and Gin Family said...

Dont' forget to mention the whole heater / AC flip flop!
It's been such a challenge to dress Reese. All of her warm clothes are too little, and her current clothes are meant for hot weather. Some days I just kept her in jammies.
I love all of your cute pictures! I think that Heidi and Jeff should make kids for a living. I would buy one just for the hair!