Friday, June 27, 2008

New Camera Lens!

As many of you know I have an amazing husband, who on occasion has a few mental issues, this is what I like to call them. I love these 'issues' of his because they usually include him buying me whatever it is that I mention I might want. While spending time with the Jamieson's this past weekend, I was able to pick Heidi's brain about her photography, and more specifically her camera & lens. She suggested a lens with a lower aperture (for those of you not lens savvy, this means it blurs most of the background), those of you who have seen how great Heidi's pictures are, know that she knows what she's talking about. Anyway, after mentioning to Caiser that I might be interested in this type of lens, you guessed it, he bought it for me that day. So, to my wonderful husband, who I love so much, thank you for all my surprises & for giving me everything! And for all of you reading this, here are a few pictures I took with our new lens.

5 comments:

Kara said...

Nice!! I love the pictures. They are super cute! And it's so fun that it blurs everything! I like it a lot! Maybe I'll have to send Caiser on a mission to find me one! :)

Heidi said...

You did a great job...I love the pictures of your kids, and even the angles look good! It makes a huge difference, especially in those indoor pictures. And Caiser- good job on listening to your wife--I am very impressed!

BS and the Kids said...

I love the new lens, I must admit, I am a little jealous, the angles are awesome.

BS and the Kids said...

Oh yeah, could you talk to my husband about getting his wife things she mentions she wants???

DJ and Gin Family said...

Do you think that Caiser could teach DJ how to have some mental moments? (Okay, he already has many, but unfortunatley they don't involve nice surprises).
Those pictures look great! I'm going to have to invite you and Heidi to tag along on our activities so that I can get some good shots of my kids!!