Sunday, May 11, 2008

So Blessed to be a Mom!!

What a wonderful mothers day I had, Caiser and the kids spoiled me! Lots of hugs, kisses, and presents....but the best gift is to just be with my family. I am so blessed to be a mother, wife, & daughter. And happy mothers day to my mom, mother in law, and grandma's too!

6 comments:

DJ and Gin Family said...

Happy Mother's Day!!
That picture is adorable. How did your lesson go in RS? I was home with a killer migraine.... bummed that I missed it. (I awoke to a spotless house though. I think that I will fake a migraine every Sunday.)

Kara said...

Hey sis! So glad you had a good mother's day! You deserve it! You are an amazing mom to your kids and I know they love you so much!! Thanks for being a good example to me on how to raise such an amazing family! Love ya!!

Amanda said...

What a cute picture! Your kids are so cute. When are we going to lunch? Glad you had a great mothers day!

Tori said...

You gave a great lesson on Sunday. I am sorry about my dumb phone, I will explain later. That is so funny that Jack was the stinky one on Sunday. I am just glad that he stayed in there. Maybe hanging out with Ellie Easton during the week helped. We will have to work on our blogs this week in St. George. I need help with a few things. I AM SO EXCITED TO GO!

Davis Smith said...

I love that picture. I'm glad you still had a good Mother's Day even though you had to teach RS! I felt really bad for you because that would have ruined my day! :) But you did a great job - I was so happy when I heard it would be you teaching.

Karly said...

Cute pic of you!