Sunday, May 4, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

The ABC Tag
A-Attached or single: Attached B-Best friends : My lover, mom, sister. Everyone is my best friend. C-Cake or pie: Cake D-Day of choice: Friday (the weekend is just getting started). E-Essential items: Cell phone, i-pod, mac lip gloss, & debit card. F-Favorite color: Pink G-Gummy bears or worms: Worms H-Hometown: Riverton I-Indulgences: cherry coke, training table, cheesecake factory, pedicures, & nordstrom. J-January or July: July- 4th of July is my favorite holiday! K-Kids: Paige, Ellie, & Jack (and sometimes Caiser). L- Life is incomplete without: family, religion, and love M-Marriage date: February 8th. N-Number of siblings: 2 (1 brother & 1 sister) O-Oranges or apples: Have to go with both. P-Phobias or fears: I am Claustrophobic, other than that I am fearless! Q-Quote: Like I have any quotes memorized! R-Ring size: 7 S-Season: Summer. T-Tag 3 friends: Richelle, Heidi & Jeff, & Rick U-Unknown facts about me: I love office supplies (pens, pencils, highlighters, sticky notes, paper, folders, binders, ect.), I can do the splits, I can type almost 100 words a minute. V-Very favorite stores: Nordstrom, Target, Buckle, Gap, & Old Navy. W-Worst Habit: I pick at the skin on my lips. X-X-ray or ultrasound: Ultrasound Y-Your favorite foods: Where to begin...I love food! Z-Zodiac: Cancer.

9 comments:

Karly said...

ooooo... love the colors. I may have to change mine to that! So creative!

Amanda said...

Hey you freakin blog stalker! It is so fun to see your kids! They are so dang cute, and I can't believe how old they are! Get on the planning of the lunch date will ya! Don't forget me and Ambur invited you a few months ago and I believe your response was "I think I just want to sit home today" so I don't want anymore crap! Lets go to Training Table... Yum! Talk to ya soon....

Richelle said...

Look at you, Ms. Fancy Pants, with all your cool colors! I don't know how to do the "tagged" thing!! Also, I doubt that I can come up with that many things about myself...If I figure it out and do it, you'll be the first to know!

DJ and Gin Family said...

I'm a little bummed that you didn't show us your splits at our "workout" with the avtivity girls. They would have loved that! On Sunday I think that I am going to announce that hidden talent you have during the Good News Minute.

Ambur said...

I love the blog, we need to do lunch soon. I'll see ya tomorrow!

Tori said...

I am cracking up! NO WAY YOU CAN DO THE SPLITS!

Karly said...

OOO... Cute banner and I LOVE the new tunes! You are all high tek. No help here I can't do any of that crap now YOU have to teach ME!

The Family said...

Kristin - Your blog site is wonderful. I haven't gotten into the world of blogging yet but I hear it is quite fun and addictive. You kids are adorable. You and Caiser look great too. Thanks so much for thinking of me and keeping in touch. We will be in Utah the first week in June before we move up to Spokane. Let's get together. You always make me laugh. I'll see you soon. Jennifer

Dave said...

I noticed that you added music to your blog. Nice! You have now reached the Master Blogger stage. Congratulations. By the way, are there any songs that you like that were popular in the last 10 years? JK