Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Off Track

Oh how I love year round school! Not really, the kids are bored for 3 weeks, and I want to pull my hair out (or theirs) for 3 weeks! Then we've got this awesome Utah weather that makes us stay in doors all day.....so this is what Paige and Ellie did while off track. Play on the stupid computer....all day! Thank goodness we were in Hawaii for one of the weeks.


They did manage to get outside a few times!


7 comments:

BS and the Kids said...

It is so what I am NOT looking forward to. Send them over, they can come play with my kids so you can go get a Sonic Coke.

Davis Smith said...

You have no right to complain - you got to go to HAWAII!!! (And cursed us all by laughing at us during the snow.) :)

Richelle said...

Seriously-- your kids are ANGELS! What are you complaining about?

Richelle said...

You know I'm kidding-- about the complaining! I do think your kids are angels, but I know how fun off-track can be, as I am experiencing it right now!!! Asialene is right though...you got to go to Hawaii, so I'm not going to give you any cheese with your whine :-)

Karly said...

I KNOW! What is up with this STUPID weather? Snow in MAY? WHAT THE CRAP!!! They can come tend Drew and they would give them some excitement

Karly said...

Well really I don't know about beig off track.... I was really talking about being cooped up in the house all day!

DJ and Gin Family said...

All I can say is thank goodness for Webkinz and Guitar Hero!
Oh wait, I meant to say that I enjoy sharing wholesome educational activities with my children, including twice weekly field trips to museums. I'm thinking about teaching them Latin on their next break. (Yah right)!!