Saturday, April 5, 2008

New Blogger!


Well I've decided to break down and join the bloggers club, cause everyone I know is doing it, and they're pretty cool! So hopefully I can be cool too, eventually. I have no idea what I'm doing, I've looked at so many blogs which are so cute, and it leaves me confused and frustrated. But hopefully with time, I can get better. So this is it for now....my cute kids on Easter!

4 comments:

Richelle said...

I just wanted to leave a comment and let you know that I am SO impressed with your blog! It is the most original and creative one that I've seen! Way to go :-)

Karly said...

CUTE picture... Welcome to the world of blogging! SERIOUSLY WHO NEEDS PHONES!

Dave said...

Nice blog, but you have to earn being cool. That will take time and hours upon hours of blogging.

Heidi said...

This blog is AWESOME! Where do you ever find the time? Your creativity is astounding. Hondo.