Thursday, May 28, 2009

School, Lunch, and Gelato!

A busy day today.....at school the girls each wrote a book for 'Author's Day'. Jack and I stopped by to check it out.

This one is for you Kara....Jack is starting to look like Ethan!!

Jack and I then ran some errands, I called Kara to see what she was up to, her and my mom were @ the mall, so I joined them for some cheesecake factory lunch! I love being with them!



This is Kara and I making fun of each other. I am posing as I think she always does, and she is doing the pose I always do. Pretty sad that it's accurate! So happy I have this sister of mine!

Later that evening a bunch of us in the neighborhood went for some Gelato. Yes, I'm in my pajamas, i don't care, I'm all about comfort!

My 'white trash' children. Yes, Jack is in a swimsuit w/no shirt on, and No, Ellie does not have pants on (she's in a swimsuit too).

Caiser was happy to be there!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and your sister look so much a like. Infact, your sister is what I remember you looking like however many years it has been from seeing you last. Way to long if you ask me!

Richelle said...

I love the pics of you & Kara...funny that you know eachother SO well!! Hope Kara's goose egg went away quickly =))Also, good times at the Gelato shop- we need to do it again soon!

DJ and Gin Family said...

Mmmm, the mango gelato is super yummy!
Your ghetto kids look great... next time make sure that they leave the shoes at home!!