Oh how happy I am to be a mom....
I am so grateful for my wonderful children & for their patience and understanding of me! Being a mom is not always the easiest job, but it is by far the most rewarding job! What a fun day I had....hugs, kisses, cards, presents, & most importantly just being with my family!
And of course today allows me to reflect on my own wonderful mother! Where would I be without this crazy, silly, fun, thoughtful, beautiful mother of mine? Lost....and certainly not the wife, mother, and girl I am today! My mom is my best friend, confidant, laughing buddy, and #1 fan! I am so grateful that she is mine, & so thankful for her example of what a mother should be!!
I love you mom!




2 comments:
What lovely pictures! You're such a good mom, and a smart mom-- to think to take pictures on Mother's Day! That thought didn't even cross my mind =))Glad you had a nice day with your family!
You are gorgeous, and such a great daughter, and neice!!! Love you
Post a Comment