Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Let the Field Trips Begin...

Pagie's 3rd grade field trip was to the Aquarium & lunch at the Riverton Park....Jack and I tagged along this year, and had a great time. As I observed Paige with her friends and classmates, I was so proud of her. She is sweet and kind to everyone, and takes the time to talk with so many of the kids. And when kids were rowdy or acting like 9 year olds act....she would laugh or smile, but never participate in their evil ways! She gets more grown up each day, and is so fun to hang out with....today was so fun to be with her!

3 comments:

Tori said...

So glad that you came

I'm Mindy. said...

I cant believe how big she looks. What happened?

Fun field trip!

Paige said...

I had so much fun with u mom i am so glad u came.