Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Weekend!

What a fun-filled Memorial Weekend we had, here's what we did...

On Friday the 3rd grade held a 'Wax Museum'....Paige chose to be Anna Kournikova. She read all about her, made a poster, and then dressed and posed like her. She did a great job!

Grandma and Grandpa came to see...



Later that day we checked the girls out of school & headed to the movies. We saw Night at The Museum, the show was ok, popcorn & cherry coke excellent!

Of course Cais had to wash his 'baby'!!



We hit the pool Saturday & Monday for some serious swimming, ray bagging, and BBQing. Perfect pool days!!



Later Monday, we shopped a bit at the mall (ok, I shopped, the kids whined and Cais stood around....the Nordstrom half yearly sale, it's a must)! And of course we had to have dinner at The Cheesecake Factory!

Such a great weekend....

4 comments:

Jmons said...

Looks like you are all enjoying the summer.
Hey, in an earlier post I was aksing when your parents are holding their farewell and location? If I'm in town I would like to attend.
Thanks,
Todd

DJ and Gin Family said...

Speaking of tennis..... I'm probably too late to sign Tay up. Did you get Paige in?

Fun weekend, cute pictures!
(we saw the same movie... I was a little bummed by it).

wendy said...

FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love the photos, I'd love swimming more if it weren't for that whole "bathing suit" thing

Anonymous said...

How could you not have a fun weekend w/ movies, shopping, swimming an family Does not get any better than that.