Jack's pre-school program.....what a fun, hilarious, cute program! The kids sang their hearts out, and yelled all the colors, shapes, alphabet, and more. Of course Jack & Evan were the loudest, and (I think) the cutest ones there! Jack has grown so much this year....I look at him, and can't believe he is 3. I want him to slow down, and stay my baby boy!
Miss Vesta
Miss Becky
Jack was chosen to hold the flag and say the Pledge of Allegiance




4 comments:
CUTE! what is up with the serious, arm folding, boys? Sorry I couldn't make it to see them yell as loud as they could! Jack is huge and I love it!! He makes me smile with that grin of his!!
that was fun to see those photos---they do grow tooooo fast. Hey, why does Becky ?? look familiar to me. (I am old, I forget things easily--asky your mom, she can relate)
love visiting your blog and seeing what is going on in your family
So cute- Jack is growing up so fast!
I am missing Jack already! He is always so funny in sunbeams. How CAN we stop our kids from getting older? I would freeze Ginny and Reese right now and let Tay get old enough to babysit, then freeze her too. Fun kids.
Post a Comment