Oh how I love birthday parties! Ellie decided she wanted to go to 'The most awesome place EVER'....Classic Fun Center. It was actually not too bad, we ate pizza, opened presents, bounced, climbed, sweat, and had a great time with the karaoke machine all night! Good times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
By the look on Caiser's face I can tell you had REAL fun!!
Cute pics... Looks like fun! You're in BIG trouble if she's already inviting BOYS (GASP) to her parties! HAHAHAHA
YAY for birthday parties --AND CAKE AND ICE CREAM. (too bad you have to invite a bunch of rowdy kids to pull it off, the whole party thing)
Classic is actually pretty fun. I play on the stuff with the kids. People may look at me funny, but I figure that there are plenty of fat kids that weigh more than me. Good choice Ellie!
Looks like fun! I wish that I had been there to Kareoke with you...and also borrow some money!!
Post a Comment